What is an essay mean to you? Is it just an assignment given by your teacher? Or is it something more; the opportunity to express yourself, your thoughts and your personality in a text? If you choose the first variant – you are definitely not fond of writing and prefer getting help with writing essays. In this case you are lucky to read this post where we will present to you some secrets of successful essay writing.
What Is An Essay? Several Definitions to Know:
- Short compositions describing, explaining or analyzing a particular subject.
- A piece of writing aimed to present some idea(s) in an interesting way.
- A composition which answers a question or presents your point of view on a topic. Usually it includes argumentation, facts or criticism.
What Is An Essay? The Structure
All essays consist of:
1) An introductory paragraph – where you have to make your potential readers interested in your topic.
2) Three or five body paragraphs – this is where you have to support your thesis statement, disagree with something, or, in case of a comparative essay, compare two or several things or people.
3) Conclusions. Here your task is to restate your thesis, sum up your main arguments and present the main result of your essay.
But your essay will not be successful without a proper balance of information in each paragraph. So here is the balance you should adhere to:
- Introduction – 10 %.
- Body paragraphs – 80 %.
- Concluding paragraph – 10%.
By following this balance you will have a perfect essay (of course, if the content is good too).
What Is An Essay? The Content
When you start writing your essay, you should always think of its content. For this reason create a list of questions to answer. For example: What is the main idea you want to present to your readers? Which arguments do you have to support this idea? Are there alternative points of you on the subject of your essay? Etc.
One more tip we want you to give you is the following: be sincere! It is always better to be honest, to defend your ideas and say what you think about a subject of your essay than simply write abstract sentences and general thoughts on the topic.
Where to Get Help with Writing Essays?
There are many ways of getting help with essay writing. One of them is applying to custom writing services. They provide their clients with excellent essays for affordable prices. For example, CreateMy Paper.com has the cheapest prices on the market. At the same time, its writers are talented and experienced in writing. So when you ask them for help with writing essays they are always ready to do that for you. Besides, by applying to CreateMyPaper.com you will also get:
- The opportunity to control the process of writing (in a situation when you see that you have some ideas to add to your essay, you simply contact your writer and write him your suggestions).
- Bonuses and discounts on your future orders at CreateMyPaper.com.
- Live 24/7 chat-support.
- Free proofreading of your orders.
- Plus more on application!
Do not delay, place an order now and enjoy the benefits of using a professional writing service