Once upon a time there lived two little elves with unusual names “Essay Write” and “Essay Edit”. Although they were small, they helped people a lot. They woke up early in the morning and worked hard the whole day long. Young people had nothing to worry about those days, as their assignments were accomplished successfully and creatively. As we have already mentioned it was long time ago, but the elves left some little secrets of their successful work and today we are ready to present them. So, make sure nothing prevents you from reading these tips attentively. Sit comfortably in your chair and try to memorize all ‘Essay Write’ and ‘Essay Edit’ recommendations to use later in your studies.
- Read the assignment attentively, defining the most important keywords. If you do not know some of them, use the dictionary to find out their meanings. Pay special attention to the words indicating the particular action – explain, discuss, prove, compare, etc. and words indicating main essay subject. Note also – there may be restricting words or phrases – for example, “In Chapters 7-9”, “within 2 months” “in 18th century”.
- Finish all necessary research and reading – the essay background. Always be selective and choose the most appropriate resources only. Write relevant information in your own words and take note of necessary quotations.
- Brainstorm the ideas according to the questions. All relevant points may be useful.
- The next recommendation from ‘Essay Write’ and ‘Essay Edit’ is proper development of the thesis. This statement should not be too simple and express a strong response to the question. This is probably the most important part of the paper as it will be restated several times in the body and paraphrased in the conclusion.
- Create a plan of your essay. Make sure your ideas will be presented in a logical order and are really relevant.
- The next step is writing an introduction. In should not only introduce the question under discussion, but also open it up. Use it to make your reader interested in the topic.
- Write the main body of your paper. ‘Essay Write’ and ‘Essay Edit’ strongly recommend talking about every point in a new paragraph. Present a topic sentence and then support it with relevant data. Always use linking words to make your paper sound logical – for example, moreover, however, nevertheless, etc.
- Write the conclusion. Summarize all important ideas of your academic paper and present them in the last passage. Try to finish your paper with a thought provoking idea or question.
- Time for editing your paper. This time Essay Edit will give you more recommendations. Check the whole paper for grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes. Try to improve your paper as much as possible. Ask for feedback from your friends, or tutor, to be sure your paper sounds great.
- Write the final variant of your paper and submit it in time.
If the advice of ‘Essay Write’ and ‘Essay Edit’ is not helpful you can always count on CreatemyPaper.com for your academic papers. We are a fast growing company providing students from all over the world with necessary help and support. Place an order with us and you definitely will be satisfied.